This past month we had a great time talking with our partners over at SPARK Business Works in our latest webinar. If you are struggling with how to track productivity with your remote teams, grab yourself a cup of coffee and check it out.
The truth is that the paradigm shift to remote work is uncharted territory for many global enterprises. Managing this shift is not just an IT issue – it’s a business issue.
There are no long slide presentations or sales pitches here. Just straight-to-the-point conversation with perspectives from both an MSP company (GRIT), and an industry leader in design and software development (SPARK).
In this 30-minute panel discussion, we broke down some techniques and workflows you can use to take advantage of how to best track productivity with your remote workforce.
- Learn how to set KPIs and smart goals for your remote teams.
- Gain productivity insights organization-wide
- Identify overloaded employees or unbalanced workloads
- Make productivity a team effort through transparency
- See how you can manage your team from anywhere.
Thanks for tuning in.